Datum/Tid Date/Time Dato/Tid
14 november, 2017 - 16 november, 2017
09:00 - 17:00
2593 Wexford Bayne Rd #200
Official KCS Academy training and certification exam
Knowledge-Centered Service, or KCS®, is a methodology that integrates the creation and maintenance of knowledge into the problem-solving process. If you are after an improved support center efficiency, reduction in time to proficiency, being able to identify areas for business improvements, and an increase in customer success with self-service, this intensive workshop will provide you with the needed insights and skills. While this workshop will prepare you for the v6 Practices certification exam, the exam may or may not be included in the agenda.
Don’t miss this opportunity! For each attendee your organization register to the workshop, you will get 20% discount of KCS Assessment. This means that if you register 5 attendees, you will get the KCS Assessment for free.
What is a KCS Assessment? A Knowledge Management expert at ComAround observes and evaluates your organization during a day. This results in a report including recommendations for high-value transformations and opportunities to get self-service and knowledge management success. Read more about KCS Assessment.
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- How to identify the link between the support organization’s goals and KCS, and what KCS will do for you and your customers/stakeholders
- To gain an understanding of the KCS principles and practices
- How we can motivate the support analysts to participate in the knowledge processes
- How we should assess individual and team contribution and the metrics that does with it
- How we will manage article quality when everybody gets to create and modify
- The critical role of leadership in creating a knowledge sharing culture and sustaining a knowledge practice
- Understanding KCS and its benefits
- KM best practices and industry examples
- KCS content: standards and quality
- The structured problem solving workflow
- Roles and responsibilities
- Performance assessment
- Leadership strategies and change management
- Technology requirements to enable KCS
- A road map for KCS adoption
KCS v6 Practices Certification (optional)
This certification is intended for individuals who require a thorough understanding of both the KCS methodology and its adoption. This includes people who manage or advise on the adoption and continuous improvement of the KCS practices. This certification is also appropriate for product managers whose products align with or enable the KCS practices. Read more about the exam
We strongly recommend the following reading list prior to the course:
- KCS v6 Practices Certification Instructions – (especially the KCS v6 Practices Study Guide)
- KCS v6 Practices Guide
- KCS Adoption Guide
- Measurement Matters paper
- KCS Verified Program Instructions
Price per participant, excluding VAT.
- Certification exam
- 1 600
- 1 700
- 15 500
- 4 000
- 15 500
- 4 000
The registration is binding but not personal.