We are looking for an ambitious individual who can be part of building our new US Team, help us drive sales, onboard and support new and existing customers and be responsible for us having satisfied customers.
ComAround specializes in Knowledge Management and self-service. For more than 20 years we have helped thousands of support organizations leverage our technology to help them streamline and enhance their support delivery with relevant knowledge. ComAround has employees and offices in US, Sweden and Norway.
Our team has a passion for helping support organizations provide better service to their customers, and exceed their goals by sharing knowledge. ComAround employees are certified in Knowledge Centered Service (KCS). Our ComAround knowledge experts often speak at industry conferences, and our knowledge specialists provide KCS training for our customers.
Professional support organizations including CDA, Stanford University, Keysight, Chalmers University of Technology, LDC, Rolls Royce, City of Palo Alto and hundreds of others use the knowledge management tool ComAround Knowledge™ to capture, structure and share knowledge throughout their business.
About you: You are looking for more than just a job, you want to find a company you can be proud of working for. You are ambitious, have a strong drive, you are positive and have genuine interested in providing support to people and organizations.
- Follow up calls with prospects, leads and existing customers
- Schedule and conduct online and onsite meetings with new and existing customers
- Product support and training for new and existing customers online and onsite
- Work together with the Support-team in Europe
- Maintain and update CRM and Support system
- A Bachelor’s Degree
- An ambitious individual who can meet needs and deliver results
- 2+ years of experience from working in a customer support
- Warm and friendly personality with ability to handle all customer types
- Experience with software-as-a-service (SaaS) products
- Can express yourself professionally in speech and writing
- Previous experience with customer support and software preferred
For the right person in San Francisco Bay Area we offer a fun, full-time job in a successful company. Please email your resume directly to: