We are looking for an ambitious individual residing in the eastern US, to join our growing US Team. The Pittsburgh area is preferable. You will help us with Customer onboarding, set up customers for adoption success, and be responsible for helping our customers reach their goals.
ComAround is a global leader that specializes in Knowledge Management and Self-service. For more than 20 years we have helped thousands of support organizations leverage our technology to help them streamline and enhance their support delivery with relevant knowledge. ComAround has employees in US and Scandinavia.
Our team has a passion for helping professional support organizations provide better service to their customers, and exceed their goals by sharing knowledge. ComAround employees are certified in Knowledge Centered Service (KCS). Our knowledge experts often speak at industry conferences, and our knowledge specialists provide KCS training for our customers.
Professional support organizations including Stanford University, Keysight, Chalmers University of Technology, LDC, Rolls Royce, City of Palo Alto and hundreds of others use the KCS Verified Knowledge Management tool ComAround Knowledge™ to collect, structure and share knowledge throughout their business.
You are looking for more than just a job. You want to find a company you can be proud working for. You are ambitious, fast learner, have a strong drive, you are positive, and have a genuine interest in enabling success and providing support to people and organizations.
- Own relationship with assigned customers, including: Increase adoption, ensure retention, and customer success
- Schedule and conduct online and onsite meetings with new and existing customers
- Engage multiple clients and projects/tasks simultaneously
- Product support and training for new and existing customers online and onsite
- Work together with the support team in Europe
- Maintain and update CRM and Support system
Experience from IT Service Management, Service Desk, and Knowledge Management. If you have worked with ServiceNow, BMC, Cherwell, HP, CA, Zendesk, or other ITSM tools, and have experience from KCS (Knowledge Centered Service), that’s a big plus.
- A Bachelor´s Degree
- An ambitious individual who can meet needs and deliver results.
- 2+ years of experience from working in a service desk
- Past experience with Customer Success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention
- Warm and friendly personality with ability to handle all customer types
- Strong interpersonal skills and experience building strong external relationships
- Experience with software-as-a-service (SaaS) products
- Sales experience
- Can express yourself professionally in speech and writing
For the right person we offer a fun, full-time job in a successful company. Please email your resume directly to:
Head of Customer Success, ComAround