The KCS Academy, the network of resources and practitioners for KCS® (Knowledge-Centered Service), is hosting a one-day event in Boston with focus on bringing the KCS® community together for Knowledge-Centered Service content, conversations, and connections.
Come participate in conversations about:
- KCS implementation case studies: KCS in Action
- KCS as Agile Knowledge Management
- Considerations for customer self-service
- KCS coaching tools and techniques
- AI and KCS – Emerging Digital Automation Model
- Tools and services available to help enable your KCS journey
September 23, 2019.
Who should attend
People looking for a better way to share knowledge
Managers exploring enterprise content management strategy
Experienced KCS practitioners looking to share best practices with others on the KCS journey
Meet us there
Meet Bill Pollie, Executive Vice President at ComAround Inc. at the event.