We are looking for an ambitious, top performer who can drive sales to new customers and expand our Customer base in North America. We are looking for a person who wants to be part of building a world-leading company.
ComAround is a growing global leader that specializes in Self-service and Knowledge Management. ComAround Knowledge™ is one of three Knowledge Centered Support Verified Tools in the world. Over the years we have helped thousands of support organizations streamline and enhance their support delivery.
Our Knowledge Centered Support (KCS) Certified Team has a passion for helping support organizations provide better service to their customers, and exceed their goals by sharing knowledge.
Professional support organizations including CDA, Stanford University, City of Palo Alto, Keysight Technologies, Legislative Data Center, Dealer FX and hundreds of others use the Knowledge Management tool ComAround Knowledge™ to achieve a competitive advantage by capturing, structuring and sharing knowledge.
As a ComAround Business Development Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help drive the growth and shape the future of an emerging global software Company. You should be a self-starter who is prepared to develop and execute and consistently deliver on targets.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Work together and develop the business together with the Founder
• Create and execute key sales initiatives to increase sales pipeline
• Create compelling value propositions around ComAround’s offerings
• Work with partners to extend reach and drive adoption
• Meet or exceed quarterly targets.
• Accelerate customer adoption
You have established a reputation as a high integrity top performer. You are looking for more than just a job, you want to find a company you can be proud of working for. You are ambitious, have a strong drive, you are positive and have genuine interested in sales and people.
• Significant industry knowledge and experience selling cloud solutions and software
• Be conversant in, methodologies, industry trends, and core technologies.
• +5 years’ experience selling SaaS solutions, ITSM Tools or other IT/Service Desk software
• Highly developed selling, customer relations and negotiations skills with the ability to effectively communicate with C-level executives and line of business representatives.
• Direct field experience and ability to find, manage, and close high level enterprise business
• Extensive customer network and expert level hunting skill
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Proven history of meeting and exceeding quota
For the right person in San Francisco Bay Area we offer a career in a growing, successful company. Please email your resume directly to:
Founder and President, ComAround Inc.