About KCS Practices v6 Workshop
Knowledge-Centered Service, KCSsm, is a methodology designed to integrate knowledge capture, improvement, and reuse directly into support operations. If you’re considering launching KCS, tuning up your KM processes, or bringing a colleague up to speed, this three–day intensive workshop will provide the needed insights and skills. This workshop will prepare you for the Practices v6 certification exam, which can be done directly after the course if wanted.
During this workshop, participants will learn:
- An understanding of the key deliverables required to implement KCS
- Best practices for measuring knowledge activity, performance, and value
- Techniques for ensuring knowledge base quality without review queues
- Processes for creating in-workflow (Solve Loop) and value-added (Evolve Loop) content
- How to manage a KCS adoption, avoiding mistakes others have made
Full workshop agenda
Workshop price: USD 1 675 / EUR 1 500 / SEK 15 000 / NOK 15 000 per participant excluding VAT
KCS Practices v6 Certification (optional, not included in the offer)
This certification is intended for individuals who require a thorough understanding of both the KCS methodology and its adoption. This includes people who manage or advise on the adoption and continuous improvement of the KCS practices. This certification is also appropriate for product managers whose products align with or enable the KCS practices. The certification will take place directly following the Practices v6 course.
Certification price: USD 450 / EUR 400 / SEK 4 500 / NOK 4 500 per participant excluding VAT.