Datum/Tid Date/Time Dato/Tid
October 11, 2018
09:00 am - 04:30 pm
Basic training in KCS with the possibility of official KCS v6 Fundamentals Certification Exam
This training (including certification exam) is intended for individuals who are using the KCS Practices in support centers and service desks to resolve issues for customers and end users. This entry-level KCS certification is a great way to ensure a common understanding of the methodology across large or distributed groups of knowledge workers, and to help individuals demonstrate a basic understanding of the KCS concepts including the benefits of KCS and the creation, reuse, and improvement of knowledge articles.
- The Principles and Core Concepts of KCS
- KCS Benefits for your organization
- The process for creating a KCS article
- Process Integration – Integrating the KCS process into the workflow
- Performance Assessment – Measuring the knowledge worker’s KCS performance
- Basic understanding of the KCS methodology
- Recognize how to the capture, structure, and improve knowledge articles on demand
- Identify the importance of a knowledge-centered organization
Target Audience: This course is intended for service desk employees, external support agents or anyone interested in learning the basics of KCS.
Previous experience: No previous experience required.
Duration: 6 hours, including 60 minutes certification exam.
Price per participant, excluding VAT.
- Certification exam
- 5 900
- 1 000
- 5 900
- 1 000
Other: All material and certification are in English. The course is in Swedish or English.
Reading before the course
You do not have to do any reading prior to the course, but it will greatly increase the chances of passing the certification exam.
The registration is binding but not personal.