December 1, 2020
08:00 am - 09:15 am
Lena Stormvinge, Head of Digital Services at Electrolux presents their KM Strategy, success factors, learnings, accomplishments, and beyond.
About this Event
In 2018, Electrolux decided to focus on Knowledge Management as a key building block for the future. By adding Knowledge Management as a separate function with the authority to impact tools, processes and resources needed, great results have been achieved:
- Contact Center NPS: 206% increase
- Self-service article usage: 10,488% increase
- Time to publish (self service articles): from 40 days to 90 minutes
Today, Knowledge Management is a key driver in improving Electrolux customer experience, both with enhanced organizational learnings and process improvements, and shortened turnaround time for structured feedback to R&D.
A panel of experts will be available during the presentation in the chat as well as time at the end for further questions and discussions:
- Lena Stormvinge, Head of Digital Services at Electrolux
- Helene Källgården, KCS Trainer and Consultant at ComAround
- Per Strand, Business Development at ComAround
- Carmen Wrona, KCS Program Manager, Electrolux
KCS is a registered service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation.
This is a complimentary event sponsored by ComAround. ComAround has been a KCS v6 Verified vendor since July 2018.