More and more enterprise organizations are starting to practice the Knowledge-Centered Service (KCS) knowledge methodology. This methodology is without doubt best applied with the support of a tool that is KCS Verified and which supports all eight processes in the solve-and-evolve cycle. However, there are only a small number of software vendors and tools – including ComAround Knowledge™ – that fully support this process.
If you represent an organization that uses any of the following products and want to experience the benefits of a fully KCS Verified solution, there’s no reason to wait;
- BMC Remedy
- Manage Engine
- Ivanti IT Service Manager (HEAT)
- HP Service Manager
- ServiceNow (please note, although ServiceNow has a KCS Verified solution, in general this is not included as standard).
The secret to verifying your solution in accordance with KCS is Self-Service & Knowledge Success. This allows you to easily integrate ComAround Knowledge™ –a global professional Knowledge Management Software – with your existing environment and tool by using REST-APIs, and means your KCS workflow will be up and running in no time. ComAround’s certified KCS experts will help you with the integration and show you what you can do to support your KCS process and workflow over time. At the end of the day, it all boils down to delivering a great customer experience with less effort and fewer costs.
Adding ComAround Knowledge™ will give you functionalities and benefits including:
- thousands of knowledge articles for applications like Windows, Outlook, Office, Apple, and Adobe;
- automatic translation – knowledge articles are automatically translated into any language with one click;
- a video recorder to create videos directly in the knowledge articles;
- a Self-Service portal interface customized to match your company’s profile; and
- reporting and analytics with real-time dashboards to monitor key performance indicators, identify knowledge gaps, and view ROI instantly.
KCS is a methodology that provides a detailed description of how support organizations can work more effectively with knowledge to improve support delivery, make their support organization more productive, and increase the business’s service levels.
KCS is a service mark of the Consortium for Service Innovation™.
Thanks for reading!
— Per Strand is one of the most experienced people in the field of Self- Service and knowledge. Per has both a Knowledge-Centered Service and HDI Professional certification and he is an experienced speaker, having participated in numerous international events. Per is one of the authors of the internationally recognized book Self-Service & Knowledge Success.